Receiving Money from Turkey in Nigeria

Tipman - 23:45 04/11/2021

Please can someone tell me how I can receive money from directly from turkey to Nigeria bank?


Responses

Disclaimer: NgnRates.com can not guarantee correctness and trustworthiness of the information and contacts shared here.


Alfred 18:58 12/03/2023

How can buy stuffs from China look at the current cbn policy on international transactions

Nelly 23:10 06/05/2022

Pls the best way is to receive it via BTC or any valuable coins, then you can sell it and get your money in Naira... that's in other to avoid of funds and bank charges...my humble opinion.

Jane 00:19 26/11/2021

I can buy it and give you naira

Chucks4real 19:10 19/11/2021

I can help you to receive euro from turkey to Nigeria and deliver it successfully to your family

All 4 cached discussions shown

Other Topics (See All)

Martins - 12:19 02/10/2021

How much is 124ec in naira

Timberwolves - 07:14 23/11/2021

Hi, which bank has the highest online dollar transaction limit, as of a year ago I know zenith bank, maximum is just $100/month Any inpu...

The Guy - 10:11 26/12/2021

Please, which card does Wise ( Transferwise) accept right now for USD deposit? They keep rejecting my UBA Africard.

Bengali - 11:06 28/01/2022

I need to pay fees in Toronto. I need good rate to buy Canadian dollars in Toronto here. About 7k to 9k dollars needed. Thanks. My whats...

Cash - 20:36 10/11/2022

Within an interval of 2 days dollar fall back at rate of 720 . What is the cause ?

Naira Currency Converter