How to Use Gtbank for Crypto Trade in Binance

Ziggy - 10:22 11/11/2021

Plss which platform can i use my gtbank naira card to buy crypto for binance.? N wen will binance start accepting nigeria bank cards? Same with pyypl card why is it not accepting gtbank naira card anymore, whats wrong some should tell me wat to do.. Plss


Responses

Disclaimer: NgnRates.com can not guarantee correctness and trustworthiness of the information and contacts shared here.


Runner 22:57 01/05/2022

Text me on 08064046506 asap

of Lagos 11:04 03/03/2022

you dont need naira card to buy from binance, use p2p on binance. but first get your binance verified using your govt id card or NIN slip

M 15:23 13/02/2022

Hi, did you sort this out? I have the same problem. Can you deposit yet

Olamilekan 18:19 19/11/2021

I want to make money online

All 4 cached discussions shown

Other Topics (See All)

Martins - 12:19 02/10/2021

How much is 124ec in naira

Sugar - 12:55 02/02/2022

Please who can help me pay 50euro to a bank account in Belgium, with the IBAN and Swift number of the bank.

Manny - 22:27 31/03/2022

Please, what is GTB ATM withdrawal limit abroard?

MKTa - 17:54 13/02/2022

I heard gt bank is about 475 but is there something cheaper?

Basirat - 16:52 25/11/2021

I want to change my Sierra Leone dollar to naira

Naira Currency Converter