How to send money to Pakistan

Flyboy - 21:29 05/06/2022

Please can anyone help with any platform I can use to send money to Pakistan? Thanks


Responses

Disclaimer: NgnRates.com can not guarantee correctness and trustworthiness of the information and contacts shared here.


Frank 01:11 11/08/2022

if you are specifically looking for a plartform, i would suggest transferwise or worldremit

All 1 cached discussions shown

Other Topics (See All)

Martins - 12:19 02/10/2021

How much is 124ec in naira

J5 - 00:12 07/10/2021

Please can anyone point me in the right direction as I need Naira in exchange for pounds. Also please tell me the process to take on how...

Bola Awoyumi - 17:38 11/04/2023

Western Union is a popular financial service provider that offers a variety of services, including money transfers, bill payments, and mo...

SCR - 15:35 12/11/2021

I have SCR. Message if interested to buy.

Sosa - 20:05 29/01/2022

Please what rate is used for USD to naira, when making payments online with PayPal from Nigeria?

Naira Currency Converter