Belgium account number

Sugar - 12:55 02/02/2022

Please who can help me pay 50euro to a bank account in Belgium, with the IBAN and Swift number of the bank.


Responses

Disclaimer: NgnRates.com can not guarantee correctness and trustworthiness of the information and contacts shared here.


Mr. Richard 08:14 05/04/2022

I can do that for you. I also buy Paypal dollars and Euros. Contact me via instagram @richard_edoghogho

All 1 cached discussions shown

Other Topics (See All)

Martins - 12:19 02/10/2021

How much is 124ec in naira

The Guy - 10:11 26/12/2021

Please, which card does Wise ( Transferwise) accept right now for USD deposit? They keep rejecting my UBA Africard.

Deboyie22 - 10:01 15/11/2021

What to do to do if you get a refusal for upto 10 years from the UK

Business name: ( maybach empire venture) - 08:35 29/09/2021

Greetings to you all, Please is anyone who have a knowledge on this, is there any way to pay to your company in china that will accumula...

Need help!!! - 10:58 13/11/2022

Please I have been trying to get my money transfer for 2 weeks, each bank says they have no USD. CBN says I can only pick it in USD. Does...

Naira Currency Converter