We buy USD (Dollars) for good rate

Sirpee - 10:07 15/12/2021

Good Day everyone. We buy dollars ($) @ the rate of 563. Contact us @ 08030951456, 08182660454.


Responses

Disclaimer: NgnRates.com can not guarantee correctness and trustworthiness of the information and contacts shared here.


H 04:57 01/02/2022

Where is your location

Sitoshi 15:57 27/12/2021

I have dollar for sell. Who is offering a good rate?

All 2 cached discussions shown

Other Topics (See All)

Martins - 12:19 02/10/2021

How much is 124ec in naira

Sosa - 20:05 29/01/2022

Please what rate is used for USD to naira, when making payments online with PayPal from Nigeria?

British26 - 10:27 25/05/2023

Please who knows the bank’s sending rate CFA to NAIRA from Ivory Coast to Nigeria through any of the Int’l money transfer form?

Sugar - 12:55 02/02/2022

Please who can help me pay 50euro to a bank account in Belgium, with the IBAN and Swift number of the bank.

Ed✍🏽 - 21:11 12/12/2021

Any idea where I can buy skrill funds cheap at access bank rate of 470/$? I don’t mind paying 485 though

Naira Currency Converter