Advcash Card Count Limit

Emma - 14:26 28/09/2021

Pls, how many cards can I use on Advcash per month?


Responses

Disclaimer: NgnRates.com can not guarantee correctness and trustworthiness of the information and contacts shared here.


Femson 14:12 18/11/2021

Please card can I used on advcash from Nigeria

Dollar bills 12:14 15/09/2022

Please how does this work

Thoskey 13:32 01/10/2021

$100

MR DREY 07045808652 23:13 08/03/2022

Dm

Emmbee 20:07 19/11/2021

I tried to make a deposit in advcash but not working Someone should help me out Please

datty 20:40 03/10/2021

3 cards...i do funding of your advcash with dollar up to 5k$...reach me 07084800566

Femson 14:14 18/11/2021

@ What rate?

Kay 15:54 08/10/2021

At what rate to naira?

pman 11:25 31/10/2021

I want £50 on my advcash who willing to send

Ebere 07:53 09/10/2021

Later ADVCash support told me, as a Nigerian you can order 2 types of cards: ADV Global and ADV CryptoWorld

Ebere 07:23 11/10/2021

Only 1 card of each type, so you can order just 2 cards if you are a Nigeria resident

Dave 06:59 11/10/2021

Please I want to buy advcash money who has to sell should contact me.

Ebere 19:41 03/10/2021

You can order up to 6 cards on your ADVCash account if you are a European, Turkish or Israel resident. There are plastic and virtual card options. Not sure what is the limit for Nigerian residents.

8 of 9 discussions shown

Other Topics (See All)

Martins - 12:19 02/10/2021

How much is 124ec in naira

James - 03:43 28/04/2022

A scammer advertising here on your website has scammed me for over 1.2 million naira. He advertised as SUREXCHANGE on this site. Phone...

Gpn - 10:45 09/01/2023

How to receive money from china to Nigeria

Usdt - 12:34 16/10/2021

Please I need someone to teach me how to use transferwise deposit or any other app that is similar to transferwise I will surely pay hand...

Flyboy - 21:29 05/06/2022

Please can anyone help with any platform I can use to send money to Pakistan? Thanks

Naira Currency Converter