Look for legit app to exchange nira

Clinton - 08:44 19/02/2024

Can I have an application which can change me nira to any other currencies without going to the bank


Responses

Disclaimer: NgnRates.com can not guarantee correctness and trustworthiness of the information and contacts shared here.


Martin 05:53 12/03/2024

XE CONVERTER but you need the account you want to trade to lets say u want to send naira to ur dollar account you can do it with xe

All 1 cached discussions shown

Other Topics (See All)

Martins - 12:19 02/10/2021

How much is 124ec in naira

Abdallah - 01:20 01/05/2022

Please I want know how to buy xof at cheap prices like 0.67 or 0.70 or even 0.85?

Timberwolves - 07:14 23/11/2021

Hi, which bank has the highest online dollar transaction limit, as of a year ago I know zenith bank, maximum is just $100/month Any inpu...

ONYEX - 05:00 25/11/2021

What is the exchange rate of kuwait dinner to Nigerian naira? And where can we found it in Nigeria?

DannyJr - 01:03 05/10/2021

What bank has the best rate for PayPal please? I currently use UBA and it's $408 per dollar

Naira Currency Converter