Why dollar is falling

Cash - 20:36 10/11/2022

Within an interval of 2 days dollar fall back at rate of 720 . What is the cause ?


Responses

Disclaimer: NgnRates.com can not guarantee correctness and trustworthiness of the information and contacts shared here.


Other Topics (See All)

Martins - 12:19 02/10/2021

How much is 124ec in naira

Bengali - 11:06 28/01/2022

I need to pay fees in Toronto. I need good rate to buy Canadian dollars in Toronto here. About 7k to 9k dollars needed. Thanks. My whats...

Just J - 07:14 10/05/2022

Can someone please help me with how to deposit on my skrill account with my Naria visa or MasterCard

Ifeanyibxt - 10:24 15/02/2022

Please where can i get Kenya shilling or Benin xof in Nigeria or anyone who have should contact me on WhatsApp 07053054620

Flyboy - 21:29 05/06/2022

Please can anyone help with any platform I can use to send money to Pakistan? Thanks

Naira Currency Converter