Zazuu App for Remittance

FintechCurious - 13:29 13/07/2022

Zazuu.co, a Nigerian startup based in London, helps Africans to minimize costs while sending money to their sub-Saharan origin countries. Zazuu enables users to send money from countries covering Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, UK and US to African countries covering Nigeria, Cameroon, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Mali, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Uganda and Zimbabwe. The list will hopefully populate more. Users can enter the amount the send, pick origin and destination countries and then list the offers with costs coming from remittance platforms like Remitly, Worldremit, Wise, AfriChange, Azimo, Sendwave, Rio Money, Zend, NGRemit, etc. The advantage of Zazuu is it lets users to transparently see fees and exchange rates that would be applied during money transfer transactions. It is good to see there are promising works based on technology to remedy problems of Africa.

Responses

Disclaimer: NgnRates.com can not guarantee correctness and trustworthiness of the information and contacts shared here.

oder 07:04 20/07/2022

has anyone used it?

Other Topics (See All)

Martins - 13:19 02/10/2021

How much is 124ec in naira

Ifeanyibxt - 11:24 15/02/2022

Please where can i get Kenya shilling or Benin xof in Nigeria or anyone who have should contact me on WhatsApp 07053054620

Business name: ( maybach empire venture) - 09:35 29/09/2021

Greetings to you all, Please is anyone who have a knowledge on this, is there any way to pay to your company in china that will accumula...

VêGäñ - 07:47 10/04/2023

Which visual card can I use to add funds to my usd balance on wise

Stacy - 16:00 14/12/2022

How much is $100 old series today?

Naira Currency Converter