Making CFA/XOF Payments...

Jeffoski - 13:00 16/03/2022

Looking for someone to make CFA francs payments on my behalf to mobile money wallets on a regular basis. But your rate must be GOOD. Drop your WhatsApp below and I'll contact you.


Responses

Disclaimer: NgnRates.com can not guarantee correctness and trustworthiness of the information and contacts shared here.


Evidence 21:49 12/02/2025

Money mater some times

All 1 cached discussions shown

Other Topics (See All)

Martins - 12:19 02/10/2021

How much is 124ec in naira

Bengali - 11:06 28/01/2022

I need to pay fees in Toronto. I need good rate to buy Canadian dollars in Toronto here. About 7k to 9k dollars needed. Thanks. My whats...

Viki_highness - 21:11 23/10/2021

What is the current situation of this issue regarding Central Bank of Nigeria concerning the use of Nigerian banks in Crypto wallet fundi...

YCBX - 16:43 01/11/2024

can I be able to fund my Alipay Account with my Grey Card

Just J - 07:14 10/05/2022

Can someone please help me with how to deposit on my skrill account with my Naria visa or MasterCard

Naira Currency Converter