How can I get Canadian Dollar
Bengali - 11:06 28/01/2022
I need to pay fees in Toronto. I need good rate to buy Canadian dollars in Toronto here. About 7k to 9k dollars needed. Thanks. My whatsapp number is +2348033782321. Thanks.
Responses
Disclaimer: NgnRates.com can not guarantee correctness and trustworthiness of the information and contacts shared here.
Other Topics (See All)
Martins - 12:19 02/10/2021 How much is 124ec in naira |
DannyJr - 01:03 05/10/2021 What bank has the best rate for PayPal please? I currently use UBA and it's $408 per dollar |
user - 18:01 09/05/2023 Hello my good people, Can you avail me with historical data of naira to dollar rates for research analysis. I will be grateful if you ass... |
Kingsley chisom - 08:59 30/08/2022 PLEASE, I NEED HELP FAST TRACKING MY FORM A. IF YOU CAN ASSIST ME I WOULD APPRECIATE. IF PAYMENT IS NOT MADE BY 13TH OF SEPTEMBER MY ADMI... |
Phorara - 11:33 09/08/2022 Hello guys can someone recommend any good app to exchange foreign currency into naira bank account |
We sell all currency 💲 into domiciliary account and we tranfer to international account we are sell all kind of money internationally and abroad. Dollar is 570/$ Euro is 600/£ Pound is 700/€ South rand is 25/® We deliver with good cryptocurrency businesses BTC 570, USDT 500, Dollar exchange 💱 575, ENaira 220, PayPal 460, Skrill money 430, Net money 440, Ethereum 550 I also exchange with USDT on your own rate Call or message on 08161620476
You can contact me for good rate
I have 2,000.00 CND for Naira at 460. Are you interested?