PERFECT MONEY AND PAYEER USERS

MKmaina - 19:53 26/11/2021

We buy perfect money and payeer fund at 500/$. we do one on one bussiness to avoid people with huge amount being exposed to To scam. we have our office in kano state and we do one time bussiness, send and recieved immediately b4 living our office. contact: mukassimabdul99@gmail.com


Responses

Disclaimer: NgnRates.com can not guarantee correctness and trustworthiness of the information and contacts shared here.


Other Topics (See All)

Martins - 12:19 02/10/2021

How much is 124ec in naira

FintechCurious - 12:29 13/07/2022

Zazuu.co, a Nigerian startup based in London, helps Africans to minimize costs while sending money to their sub-Saharan origin countries....

Maxwell - 08:54 19/01/2024

Good morning All, pls where can I change Angola Cinco Mil KWANZAS to Naira in Abuja.

Lawrence - 21:51 30/10/2021

I want to buy paypal upto 5000$ who has to sell?

Jotec - 09:39 04/12/2021

I need your advice. Please where can I use my SC Visa gold card for Abitrage

Naira Currency Converter