Cfa to Dollar

Kbshow - 16:21 13/10/2021

I have cfa francs and want to exchange it to Dollar before exchanging it to naira am in Cameroon any one with an idea


Responses

Disclaimer: NgnRates.com can not guarantee correctness and trustworthiness of the information and contacts shared here.


exquire1980 20:03 01/12/2023

Reach out

Mikkyshakes 01:10 02/12/2021

Call me +2348062518934

All 2 cached discussions shown

Other Topics (See All)

Martins - 12:19 02/10/2021

How much is 124ec in naira

DammyEnt - 00:43 24/11/2021

Top of the day everyone, I wanna make inquiry if anyone here sell Africard fund. Thanks in anticipation.

Buoyantmoney - 00:58 11/02/2022

I'm in Nigeria, How can I change a canadian dollar to usd?

Need help!!! - 10:58 13/11/2022

Please I have been trying to get my money transfer for 2 weeks, each bank says they have no USD. CBN says I can only pick it in USD. Does...

Flyboy - 21:29 05/06/2022

Please can anyone help with any platform I can use to send money to Pakistan? Thanks

Naira Currency Converter