I need Naira in exchange for £

J5 - 00:12 07/10/2021

Please can anyone point me in the right direction as I need Naira in exchange for pounds. Also please tell me the process to take on how we can do it. Can I go to a money shop and buy Naira in the UK?


Responses

Disclaimer: NgnRates.com can not guarantee correctness and trustworthiness of the information and contacts shared here.


Hi 00:34 07/11/2021

You can contact me if you need to buy naira in the UK. We can meet up if you are in the Norty West, just send me your post code via what's app @ +2348055529995.

Auxmos 06:05 10/07/2022

I need naira in exchange for pounds

AntoineCrypto 17:31 08/01/2022

Hello I have a business deal that might interest you Sir WhatsApp 07037434925 vc is allowed sir

Engr. Don 05:52 06/04/2022

Pounds available…..+447763450559

Orha collins 21:14 05/03/2022

DM me 09078642342

Sodiq 08:06 21/02/2022

Chat me up, I have a UK GBP & USD Acc, I Buy All Foreign Currencies For Naira. Whatsapp on 07037454386

Teejay 23:21 17/02/2022

I buy btc and usdt @573 if you are interested contact me on Whatapp +2349099101910

9jabaseUK 12:11 06/02/2022

I have Naira in Nigerian bank account and need pounds to be sent to my uk bank account what is the rate for please +447378603923

Philipo 00:29 22/10/2021

Please what is the exchange rate for dollar as at today. I need dollar to my domiciliary account. Whats the process

SONEHC EXCHANGE 23:54 27/11/2021

You can WhatsApp us on 07012872007 to fund you @ sexy rate

Snus 17:17 29/10/2021

@philipo Dm me on my whatsApp _ 08061477212 On how to get your dollar into your DOM Acct...

Donshetty 02:22 25/10/2021

Between N550 and N580

De Don 19:49 22/10/2021

N580

Madu 07:06 21/11/2021

I have Naira in Nigerian bank account and need pounds to be sent to my uk bank account what is the rate for please

8 of 16 discussions shown

Other Topics (See All)

Martins - 12:19 02/10/2021

How much is 124ec in naira

mayor - 12:08 08/10/2021

What is the dollar rate for Firstbank today?

Ait - 17:54 29/01/2022

Perfect Money funds needed. We buy your perfect money funds at a good rate

Piro - 15:47 10/01/2022

You want to send money from Nigeria to Ghana or Ghana to Nigeria, get a very good rate +2348028289021

Ed✍🏽 - 21:11 12/12/2021

Any idea where I can buy skrill funds cheap at access bank rate of 470/$? I don’t mind paying 485 though

Naira Currency Converter